Tuesday, January 12, 2010

At the Turn

Although my intention was to practice golf in some form every day, I only technically met that objective today by making a few strokes with my putter, sans a ball, and then practicing my chipping motion in my bedroom with one of the Mizuno wedges from which I have not yet removed the plastic wrap.

I did learn at a cooking school today how to dice an onion properly, but it has yet to be determined whether that skill will improve my game.

That said, however, I did do something golf related when I read a handful of pages of The Little Red Book, and I will now sit down to read Golf Magazine.

So, although it's not much, it is definitely something. And some practice (especially considering how enfeebled I feel after yesterday's two long walks spoiled) is better than none.

18 Below

No comments:

Post a Comment